Vegan White Chili
A perfect quick and easy vegetarian chili made with vegan cream cheese. Delicious!
- 1 cup chopped white onion
- 2 cups red and yellow bell peppers chopped
- 1 TBSP olive oil to cook down onion and bell pepper
- 8 cloves Garlic, peeled and minced
- 4 cups organic vegetable Broth
- 1 7 oz. can sliced jalapeno slices, drained spice it up with 2 cans
- 8 oz. vegan cream cheese Kite-Hill.com
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1 TBSP chili powder
- 2 TBSP Cumin
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp maple syrup
Heat oil in large casserole pan. Fry onion, bell pepper until soft and add garlic to cook.
Slowly add in vegetable broth, cream cheese, seasonings and jalapenos.
You will need to whisk in the cream cheese to blend until smooth. Cook for 10 minutes
Add beans and salt and pepper to taste. Cook an additional 5-10 minutes.
I prepared this the night before to take to a Halloween party. Even more delicious the next day!