I was asked to bring a vegan chili to a Halloween party I was invited to. So went on Pinterest and found this very easy recipe. This is simple to make and oh so delicious. I will definitely make this again. Thank you contentednesscooking.com for this great recipe. I did a few tweaks but so so good! Also note I used kite-hill.com vegan cream cheese that is delicious!
Vegan White Chili
- Stove Top
- 1 cup chopped white onion
- 2 cups red and yellow bell peppers chopped
- 1 TBSP olive oil to cook down onion and bell pepper
- 8 cloves Garlic, peeled and minced
- 4 cups organic vegetable Broth
- 1 7 oz. can sliced jalapeno slices, drained spice it up with 2 cans
- 8 oz. vegan cream cheese Kite-Hill.com
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1 TBSP chili powder
- 2 TBSP Cumin
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- Heat oil in large casserole pan. Fry onion, bell pepper until soft and add garlic to cook.
- Slowly add in vegetable broth, cream cheese, seasonings and jalapenos.
- You will need to whisk in the cream cheese to blend until smooth. Cook for 10 minutes
- Add beans and salt and pepper to taste. Cook an additional 5-10 minutes.
- I prepared this the night before to take to a Halloween party. Even more delicious the next day!