Its a New Year. Many of us start off with resolutions and fail to follow through with them. Here are my suggestions to being successful with your resolutions.
1. Make a list of everything you wish to accomplish in the New year. Then go through that list and pick your top five resolutions that you really want to achieve.
2. Post those resolutions in a few spots in your home so you see them in the morning, afternoon and evening. These reminders help to keep those resolutions in your mind. When you can imagine it, it will become a reality for you to see and feel.
3. See yourself already achieving those resolutions. Feel how good it is to have accomplished those.
4. Make a list of how to treat yourself for achieving those goals. Its the carrot to help motivate you. Treat yourself when you reach your goals. This can be as simple as a walk in the park. An hour away out of your day enjoying a cup of coffee. Something you never give yourself time to do but because your moving forward give yourself that pat on the back, you did it!!!
5. Make a certificate for yourself so when those goals are met you can give yourself the high five. Post it on social media to share with friends and family. It feels so good so share it. You deserve the cheers and well wishes.
Whatever your goals are this year, you can achieve anything you set your mind too. We have the power as humans we just have to believe. Trust in yourself.
May all your goals be achieved and remember to always stop and smell the roses. Life is a precious thing.
Love and Light,
Jeanine on the Scene