If you had the ultimate choice on making a decision for yourself and what you truly want in life what would it be?
Who would be in it?
What would you keep?
What would you change? Would you change anything?
Do you have goals, ambitions; a thought of the best place to live out your days? What would you do to fulfill those days?
Here are some simple guidelines to start living your best life.
- The first is to ALWAYS chose YOU. See yourself in your true light and love what you see in the mirror everyday.
- Be a servant of love. God created you in your authentic self, to be a servant to spread love in the world. Use your gifts.
- KEEP your GRATITUDE, YOUR FAITH, YOUR ABUNDANCE and journal daily on it.
- Be a teacher of love. When you chose this; love will follow you. Replace the thoughts of negative behavior in your mind, chose again and replace it with positive affirmations.
- Let go of your fears and ego and be still in your day. Set aside 5 or 10 minutes to sit in silence; to meditate or just be still. You will be surprised at how this can greatly affect your thoughts and how you feel in your day.
Here are some good reads:
Please share your answers, your thoughts or questions with me and always Make YOU #1.
Love and Light,
Jeanine on the Scene